Saturday 27th May 2023 in Tallaght Athletic Stadium starting 13.30
Dublin County Athletic Board Team Competition & Relay Championships for U9//10/11’s Tallaght – Saturday 27th May 2023 Starting at 13:30
U9 born 2015, u10 born 2014, u11 born 2013
Please send entry to firstname.lastname@example.org stating name, date of birth and events that you would like to enter before 15th May 22.00 hrs.
TIMETABLE AND EVENTS
9 Girls 60m 11 Girls Long Jump
9 Boys 60m 11 Boys Long Jump
10 Girls 60m 10 Girls Long Jump
10 Boys 60m 10 Boys Long Jump
11 Girls 60m 9 Girls Long Jump
11 Boys 60m 9 Boys Long Jump
9 Girls 300m 9 Girls Turbo Javelin
9 Boys 300m 9 Boys Turbo Javelin
10 Girls 500m 10 Girls Turbo Javelin
10 Boys 500m 10 Boys Turbo Javelin
11 Girls 600m 11 Girls Turbo Javelin
11Boys 600m 11 Boys Turbo Javelin
16:30 Approximately (after all other events are completed)
U10 Girls 4X100m relay
U10 Boys 4X100m relay
U9 Girls 4X100m relay
U9 Boys 4X100m relay
U11 Girls 4X100m relay
U11 Boys 4X100m relay
Finals of above if any will follow in the same order
• All individual track events will be decided on times.
• Jumps/throws decided on the longest of 3 attempts.
• Athletes compete in their own age group (U9 MUST be born 2015)
• Any Heats/Semi-Finals will be run first, followed by Finals.
• Finals will be run where there are 8 or less.
• Where there are two heats, the first 4 will qualify from each and if three heats, the first two from each and two fastest overall will qualify for the final.
• Athletes may move up ONE (1) age group only and may compete in TWO (2) relays on the day except all U9 athletes on a team MUST be born in 2015
• At least 2 members of a competing relay team must be of the correct age except U9 where all athletes MUST be born in 2015.
• Teams qualifying for Finals MUST comprise of the same panel of runners entered in Heats/Semis.
Event Order (Subject to change to facilitate the smooth running of the programme
Leave a Reply.
2 - 4pm
Follow us on